Paid Online Surveys Work
1. Money. Paid online surveys generally pay the equivalent of $10 to $25 per hour. Some pay more, some pay less but most are in the $10 to $25 range. US Residents can make $500 – $700 a month and if you work at it you can bring in over $1,000 a month. While paid online surveys won’t make you rich it will definitely help out, and it’s easy money.
2. Easy Work. Filling out paid online surveys consists of logging on, reading your e-mail, accepting the survey, then spending a few minutes at the computer screen checking boxes on a questionnaire. There are no right or wrong answers. They just want your opinion, how you see it, how does it strike you. Nothing hard about that!
3. Prestige. You get asked for your opinion with paid online surveys, your view of things. Who isn’t flattered by that? Gives you a good feeling that your two cents’ worth is being taken into account, that your ideas are influencing the world!
4. Work Your Own Hours. There’s no fixed hours with paid online surveys, no time clock to punch. You just log on when you are ready and start when you please. You can do the work in the morning, evening, middle of the night, whenever! It’s all up to you. You are your own boss.
5. Work From Anywhere. You can work from your home computer. You can do it in your pajamas. You can take your portable computer with you and do it anywhere, at the beach, at a restaurant, a bar, anywhere.
6. Freebies. Some paid online surveys involve the characteristics and details of new or existing products. So that you can intelligently comment on the products the companies will send them to you for free. You get free products, test them, use them, then give your opinion, tell them what you thought about the product. Tell them what you liked least, liked most and what changes or improvements you would suggest. Then you get paid for the survey, and… you keep the product!
Avoid the free survey scam with these top paying companies