Survey : Just when you thought Dating Might Get Easier
Just recently, Match.com conducted a survey of 6,600 people, 5,500 single men and women and 1,100 married people. Some very interesting facts were revealed when the answers of the 21 to 65 years old group were reviewed. The questions concentrated on relationships, dating and sex. Here is what was uncovered. The results may make you rethink the way you think about the opposite sex.
Doing the proper research on someone before a first date was a little more important for 48% of the women surveyed vs. only 38% of men. The #1 way of finding out more about someone before that first encounter? Facebook! Just about half of the women consulted would cancel a first date if they saw something they didn’t approve of compared to a 27% cancellation by the opposites.
Being able to brag about being someones first sexual experience isn’t nearly as popular as some think it is. 51% of the ladies surveyed said they want a man who knows his way around the bedroom fun time and 40% of all those surveyed said they wouldn’t consider a night with someone who hasn’t hit the homerun before. And 30% of the men confessed they wouldn’t sleep with a woman unless they were willing to at least perform at the level of late night soft porn.
42% of all singles say they would not date a virgin.
No strings attached “friends with benefits” increased for the third consecutive year with 47% of singles stating sex without the attachment seemed good enough for them while looking for that soul mate. Good friends can make a difference in someone life!
Ever text someone a nasty thought? 45% of the women and 57% of the men confessed to be a recipient of a sexual text thought. Be careful though, as 23% asked share them with co-workers and close friends
Just over 40% of the married couples stay steady with sex at least once a week. More than 80% said if given a choose to do it all over again, the same people they fell in love with would be good enough to to tie the knot with again.
Almost all men and women, when asked what their primary concern was when in the act with a partner, an amazing 97% said making sure that their partners needs and desires were more important than being satisfied themselves.
And if you thought getting older would curb the need for more intimate encounters, 25% of singles over 60 and 30% of singles over 70 claimed happiness for them would come in the form of more sex regularly.
- El Macho Seductor De Andres Orraca - 75% De Comision
- The Tao Of Badass - Dating Advice - Now Earn Up To $325 Per Sale!
- Magnetic Messaging: Hot Offer For A Hot Market- High Conversions
- The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want To Leave
- Make Small Talk Sexy - High Epc 75% On Upsells And Continuity
- Insider Internet Dating - This Sells Like Crazy
- Friends Into Lovers
- Exfreundin Oder Frau Zurückerobern
- How To Read A Man - *new Video* Is Crushing On Cold Traffic
- Attract Your Mr. Right - New To Cb!
- Verdopple Deine Dates - Deutsche Version Von Double Your Dating
- How To Become An Alpha Male
- Incredible Sex Video Series
- Mesmerize Him: Best Epc / Conversion For Women
- Calling Men: The Complete Guide To Calling, Emailing, & Texting Men
- Vzappeal Frauen Kennenlernen Mit Studivz & Co
- Become A Guy Magnet - See Sales Update On Affiliate Page! Cha-ching
- Girlfriend In A Week
- Seduccion Peligrosa ** 75% Comision ** :: Ventas Y Conversiones Altas
- Secrets Of Flirting With Men